Kids Can Vote Too! is an activity book designed to center your child in the conversation around voting. It includes a story about voting in the words of Zavi (5) and Zara (7) and activity pages for your child to complete at home. The message is simple. Children who are given the vocabulary to practice decision making, grow up to be adults who make empathetic and informed decisions. This book will help you create a space where your children can ask questions about voting and become part of the conversation once and for all.
BEFORE YOU BUY:
- This is an activity book and not a full storybook. It includes 3 activity pages and 6 coloring pages.
- This is not a physical product. You will receive a PDF download to print at home.
- This book was created by an educator (aka Reiko, me) and is recommended for kids between the ages of 4 years old and 10 years old.
- You will receive a download link directly after purchase. Please store this email somewhere safe in case you need it. If you cannot find your email, please check your junk folder. Alternatively, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org only. As far as possible, queries will not be attended to on Instagram. You can add this email address to your contact list to ensure your purchase email does not go to spam.
- When you buy this book, you will have lifetime access and unlimited downloads. But please encourage other families to support our cause instead of sharing your copy with others.